[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

Characteristics of a hard working young boss that aims to be a millionaire

Characteristics of a young boss...1:They are risk takers....I still remember risking my hard earned salary into a business. That was a costly step but it gave me my biggest break through.
2-They are committed and detetmined-I still remember how my friends laughed and made fun of my ideas but I had a dream so i didn't relent.Now they are loyal.
3-Independence desire-I still remember how my dad cut my fund supply when I turned 18years.I had no other option than to become independent so I had to create an income stream for myself.
4-They are achievers-i took challenging informations and converted them into revenue generating resources(information is power).
5-Value creation-My desire is to make life better.I hate seeing my guys broke.
6-Innovation-i am creative.
7-Details-i pay attention to a business detail before I venture.
8-Hardwork-I am a lazy person oh.I cant lie about that.I sleep a lot but the truth is I hate been broke so I just have to work hard oh.Been broke is my worst nightmare.
9-Leader-I am a leader.God is helping us.As for our dreama,God would help us achieve them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3