[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

DON'T EVER MAKE MONEY YOUR DRIVING FORCE BY #BONEZ.

My dad died in 2014.He was the bread winner.After his death.I met a couple of my uncles,aunties,
and my dads friends for financial assistance of which they turned down.That made the anger grow the more in me.The frustration in me made me
make up my mind that i was never going back to them.I made my first 100 and the feeling was amazing.My next dream was to make my first milli before i turned 21 years and that was my realest deal.I lost my self control because i felt everything was under my control.I stayed away from any of my family or friends that didn't have the same mindset.I stopped going to church too because sundays were potential hustling days.I stopped the love of a thing.All the girls were potential drainers to me.i felt they would cause a hole in my pockets.All my focus was on the money.If you were not talking about how we were going to make money then you were basically telling me rubbish.I lost my inner peace and happiness.I would easily get provoked and angry.All my thoughts were how the alerts would keep on coming and nothing more was my concern.Fast forward to 2016 when i got admission into Benue state University.That was when i discovered the damage i had caused to my life.How i turned Money into my idol.I later recieved my senses back and now i am a happy person today.I can happily hang with alot of people.I always thank God because when you are lost,it is very difficult to be found.So i end by telling you this,as a young person whatever you put your heart to you would accomplish.If you want to serve God on 100,you can do it.If you want to womanise on 100,you would become good at it.If you want to become good in business,you can do it,if you want to become the best in your school,you would accomplish it too.Lastly,to the uncles,friends and aunties,if you have an opportunity to help the younger once,help them because you don't know the kind of damage you would end up causing in their lives if you don't help them.peace and one love.#BONEZ #KUHE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3