[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

My parents are a blessing

I don trek for this same Makurdi(Mak town) . I don roll on two tires for this same Makurdi.I for like buy my Father range rover for this same Makurdi.
My guy say Lagos nai be way forward but na Makurdi nai be my own lagos.
Hustle boy bonez.
My dads blessings has been making wave for me.
He blessed me and it is making more sense by the day.
Respect your parents and keep them very close.They can make you or break you.
They can bless you abundantly.
#Bonezizabonez
Anything i touch turns out a success.
Courtesy my parents.
The best in me is yet to be discovered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3