[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

Good will message to Mawthie Edward

Mawthie Edward I am not really a big fan to your music but I must confess that you have been very hard working and I respect you for that. thank you Kindwiz for making me know about this hard working rapper from Benue State. Your hype has done alot of good for Mawthie.Hello every one check out this cool hard working rapper from this part of the world.Keep it 💯.
Mawthie just keep doing your thing, someday I might get the needed ginger from your songs and please don't give up on the hustle. You have that Lagos standard and I see your hustle going world wide soon. Keep it up for I see you have invested so much into your hustle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3