[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

Benue state entertainers.Cozy is an Icon to recon with.Watchout for Cozy

Since I met Cozy, A rapper from Benue state.I wake up in the middle of the night crying tears of joy.Why, because he is the first top Benue entertainer I have come across that values building a solid relationship that is worth more than money.With how different he has proven to me that he values relationship more than money, I am going to support his J.T.F project with the sum of 1 thousand naira.I am not supposed to post this but I am posting this so that other top Benue entertainers would value people that support them with their resources other than valuing their greedy pride and money ego more.Learn your lessons today and change your mindset or it is only you and your family that would support you truly because of family bond.Take this from me.Pls help me beg Cozy so that he would collect this little token I have for him because I know he would not want to collect money from a young fan like me.Cozy, you are really exposed to life.Even your verse on McDow Attah everybody dies song portrays the life of someone that has seen how hustle looks like outside the shores of Benue and Kogi state.The dream is, from Benue to the world.Go to Lagos and Abuja and see how young boys are doing big things.I try to support you by putting all my resources and risking my life for you, your dream and your shows and all you do is rubbing your local pride right back in my face.You would sit here in Makurdi forming Top entertainer when you have not hustled on different shores of the country.Forget my very young age, I have been hustling since 2005.That is even before you graduated from school.So stop underrating me because I am sick with your bad attitude.Cozy, I am your number one fan today because of your humility and zero pride ego towards your supporters.God bless you bro for making me believe more in the Benue state entertainment dream.Thank you


and Shout out to SirTmb Ola
I am coming into the Benue state industry to make a difference and not to be like the rest.Money no be everything oh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3