[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

PARENTS HAVE A GREAT DEAL TO SHAPE THE LIFE OF THEIR CHILDREN BY BONEZ KUHE

My late dad used to sit me down and talk to  me like we were real geezzz...we talked for hours like home boys...He told me alot of things so many parents would be ashamed and afraid of telling their children.I would sit down and tell my self that i was too young for all that.but little did i know he wanted to open me up for a brighter future so that i wont make the same mistakes he made during his time  too.When i make decisions,my friends and brothers are surprised.Na my old man sense parol so.IF E EASY DEN I DEY LIE YOU BIG TIME.just work hard and God is your strenght.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3