[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

What it feels like when they owe you your salary for months.how to be an entrepreneur

Do you know what it feels like when they owe you like three months salary and you borrow money from people to an extent nobody wants to borrow you money.You start to trek to work.you can't even eat a three square meal when you are still single.When your salary comes in,you pay all your Dept's and remain with nothing then moving into entrepreneurship and then you can order your salary after 2 weeks of working.My certificate mostly bring jobs that end up complicating things for me...Entrepreneurship has really helped some young men.Some white collar jobs no just be am...I've been there before too...Hand work nai be am for this current naija sha...Why I Dont regret all those wasted years is because I ended up learning a lot of things most people Dont know...they think I was only fooled but they forget the fact that I used all those years to learn and know things that Dont work for me and things that work for me.Now I can easily pick what can work for me.Thank God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3