[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

Don't always believe everything people tell you.Listen to what they have to say and select the once that are useful

I was just young and doing my thing back in 2011.A lot of people told me it was never going to work out.I believed them because I needed my hustle in 2014 the most but it kept on failing me.Frustration set in and I was about giving up.I collected my first # royalty and I was shocked.I just listen to everything people tell me now adays but I select the one best for me. # Poverty has a way of humbling someone and it has a way of opening your eyes to the realities of life.To me and slim meyo,it is a talent.Na so
Always remember that God is the owner of all resources,he shakes it at will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3