[Music] Mac Show ft Orterkizz-Life

Image
Super talented upcoming artist popularly known as Mac show just released his motivational track for the year titled “ Life “ featuring Orterkizz after the successful release of his highly accepted single tagged “ Ojoro ” which is still trending exclusively.   ‘Life” is a high inspirational song produced by Sam Ty to spice up the music industry and motivation.

If wishes were horses,everybody would ride.By #bonez

She wish she had a brother like me.A brother with a heart of Gold.Some one who never gives up because her brothers don't think out of the box but the truth is I don't blame them,If my dad was alive and doing well,I won't have stepped out of my comfort zone.I am not used to hard life.Like seriously.I mean it.I used to be a young man who easily gives up.
Poverty is a talent.it comes with a lesson.I hardly give up this days.You have a choice of turning the lesson into a blessing or a burden.I have officially choosed the blessings that comes with poverty.
It comes with an open idea.Information is power.
No free lunch for bonez anymore so whether I like it or not,working hard and believing in God is my only solution and open option.
#bonezizabonez
I rep my brand for real.
Am a blessing to this generation.stop underrating my age.I do what I have to do and leave the rest for God.Believe in yourself and I promise you,the future is far brighter than you can ever imagine. Blessings upon you
thank you for reading.Please like my Facebook page.Thank you for supporting and believing in the #bonezizabonez brand.
http://Facebook.com/bonezworld
Seriously, shout out to Davido.He is breaking bounds.If I was him,I would just sit back and enjoy my parents money peacefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlock spreadtrum spd techno w3 on frp aka Google email lock

Download Lil Starz-My Story.mp3

Download Smile-Life mp3